What kind of planning can we help with?
- Strategic Planning
- Business and Operational Plans
- Environmental Scans Feasibility Studies
- Community Engagement
- Organizational Audits
- Gender-based Analysis and Audits
- Campaign Development
- Communications and Fundraising
- Program Planning and Logic Modelling
Why is planning important?
Nothing contributes to success better than planning. Without effective planning, organizations stumble, roles are vague and stress is high. Making the time for planning is challenging for most people but it always pays off in the end when you have the right person facilitating the process and helping out.
And then there are those who spend so much time planning they never get down to business. Usually that’s a sign of stress and lack of support. For some people, the fear of failure is high, and all they need is an arm to lean on to start down the path they have planned.
We can help you and your organization find the right balance. Contact us to talk more about your planning needs.
Some organizations we have worked with on planning
- Vancity Community Foundation
- Check Your Head
- Downtown Eastside Women’s Centre
- People’s Law School
- Burnaby Hospital Foundation
- Top Ten Uses for a Strategic Plan from Alison Brewin Consulting
- Strategic Planning That Makes a Difference (includes an awesome planning pyramid)
- Strategic Planning (Intro) Webinar from Charity Village
Find more resources on our Tools & Resources page.
“Being busy does not always mean real work. The object of all work is production or accomplishment and to either of these ends there must be forethought, system, planning, intelligence, and honest purpose, as well as perspiration. Seeming to do is not doing.” Thomas Edison